Welcome Visitor Register | Sign In  
HOME FORUMS CALENDAR PROFILE ADVERTISE
Search   Groups   Edit Profile   Members   Private Messages   Ranks   Staff   Statistics   Board Rules   FAQ  
Gun Tech Interarms
P B Dionisio
MONEY TRANSFER, FOREX, Airline Ticketing, Contact 8224821, 4072761, email a3kings@yahoo.com
Spitfire Shooting Range
Spitfire Guns & Ammo
Ordnance supplies and services
AFAD
PPSA
Registration is Free
However this is not a public board that one can spam, troll, rant or what have you. This is a place where people share experiences and learn from each other creating a responsible community of firearm owners as well as outdoor sports enthusiasts.

When registering, Kindly complete ALL DETAILS. You can only use decent sounding usernames. usernames that are not in proper conduct are erased from the database immediately. real names that are bogus are not given access. email addy that are bogus goes right to trash. After registration, you are required to email the following information to ericacosta2001[at]yahoo[dot]com with title: NEW REGISTRATION

1. Nickname/username
2. Real and complete name
3. contact number
4. city of residence

An admin checks each information here. Enjoy! Meet new friends! Learn and Share!

admins, chief mods and mods

ADDENDUM 10/20/09

KINDLY REGISTER WITH REAL INFORMATION - REAL NAME PLS. ADMINS/CHIEF MODS WILL REJECT REGISTRATION IF THEY SUSPECT A BOGUS ACCOUNT AND WILL NO LONGER NEED TO INFORM THE REGISTRANT

this is a real forum for real people. the admin/chief mods/mods see that bogus accounts are coming from people who have other undesirable motives to enter this respectable forum.

norinco M4 reliability issue
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Pinoy Guns Forum Index -> General Gun Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:41 pm Post subject: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
safetyman
Adik na sa Pulbura

mga bro who have Norinco M4.. is there any known reliability or functionality problem on this F/A... i am planning to buy norinco since i cannot afford the bushmaster...
Back to topView user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Google
Advertiser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:57 pm Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
mazdarx8
Basyo Na!

got a close relation who bought a few for his security group around October last year...

no issues, and mind you it is regularly used... as in there is no week that will pass by that they would at least practice and use it for a good number of rounds.

so go for it...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:56 pm Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
fisthole22
Amoy na sa pulbura na

daming bushmaster na fake... norinco walang fake...hehehe
Back to topView user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:55 pm Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
chardson67
Mukhang Pulbura na

The (CQ-A 5.56 X 45mm) otherwise known as the direct copy of the M4A1 is a great rifle period.

It has a 14.5 chrome lined, 1X9 twist which can fire both M193 and SS109 rounds, plus both 5.56 X45mm and .223 too. Full auto capability and ambi fire selector.

The downside? a little rough on the surface BUT not as rough as the first ones which entered the Canadian Market by storm, good thing they've got most of it already! and most Pinoys are getting the improved versions.

here are the pictures of mine below:

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Videos below:

Link

Link

Link

Good luck on your purchase and enjoy it's humbling fire power.
PG Sponsors
Advertiser

Extreme Action Sports
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:06 pm Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
okiknitram
Amoy na sa pulbura na

Grabe ganda ng m4 mo sir  8)
Back to topView user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:44 pm Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
safetyman
Adik na sa Pulbura

thanks chardson67... tulo ang laway ko doon ah!  :P
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:30 am Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
DocBob
Adik na sa Pulbura

got mine - after i corresponced with bro chardson. no issues, no FTF / FTE, ate up the ssorted ammos i fed her. great gun!
Google
Advertiser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:01 am Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
ed1991
Utak Pulbura na ako

DocBob wrote (View Post):
got mine - after i corresponced with bro chardson. no issues, no FTF / FTE, ate up the ssorted ammos i fed her. great gun!

Kuyang what issues did you experience in your Norc M4?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:00 pm Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
safetyman
Adik na sa Pulbura

another gun that i am considering is the AK ... but i want the one chambered for 5.56NATO... para madali ang logistics side ng ammo...

do you know mga bro kung saan ako pwede mag-inquire na gunstore... any recommendations?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:18 pm Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
daxaznar
Naghahanap ng pulbura

safetyman available na both units dito davao.uwi kana. sorry diko pa  naasikaso renew license mo siguro weds adto ko sa inyo.
PG Sponsors
Advertiser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:37 pm Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
safetyman
Adik na sa Pulbura

hello dax...

ok na license ko ... na-asikaso na ni R3... dont worry... ok dax mag-window-shop tayo pag-uwi ko hehehe ayaw saba ni misis...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:48 pm Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
DocBob
Adik na sa Pulbura

ed1991 wrote (View Post):
got mine - after i corresponded with bro chardson. no issues, no FTF / FTE, ate up the assorted ammos i fed her. great gun!

so far, wala pa bro, other than the fact na stock pa lang siya..hehe shoots well and accurately too!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:52 pm Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
chardson67
Mukhang Pulbura na

safetyman wrote (View Post):
another gun that i am considering is the AK ... but i want the one chambered for 5.56NATO... para madali ang logistics side ng ammo...

do you know mga bro kung saan ako pwede mag-inquire na gunstore... any recommendations?

you mean the AK 2000? yun ba yung chambered sa 556? good choice, pero if you're thinking of logistics isama mo na rin yung parts nya,medyo mahirap yata makakuha? from the magazine na AK type pero 556, i've seen some of them in sulit.com.ph, around PHP 65K.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:19 am Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
ed1991
Utak Pulbura na ako

ed1991 wrote (View Post):
got mine - after i corresponded with bro chardson. no issues, no FTF / FTE, ate up the assorted ammos i fed her. great gun!

so far, wala pa bro, other than the fact na stock pa lang siya..hehe shoots well and accurately too!

Nice! May bago ka na palang toy...hehehe. Have fun!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 am Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
tidus
Mukhang Pulbura na

bro chardson yang ba yung M4 mo?? langya ganda naman pala
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:47 am Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
451911a1
Adik na sa Pulbura

how about accuracy sa 100 to 200 meters?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:45 am Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
chardson67
Mukhang Pulbura na

@ Tidus (Mark) - Yes,this is it, kamusta na dyan? bihira ka na lang mag-online ah!

@451911a1- up until now, i have not fired a single shot from it because PTT/PTC has just started to be issued this month. I'll try it on October just hoping there is no gun ban, if there is then voila! on January na lang! 2010 the year of the gun ban!!!

BTW, i've just received this comment from Codyshan the creator of the video i posted (Video No.1 above)

@chardson67
I believe at this time you have tested your rifle. Theres no problem regarding the brand of bullets. Even the old ones like RPA or WCC. Theres no problem using .223 either. It has been tested and theres no jams in all bullet brands used not like the Bushmaster where theres a failure to feed with our antique bullets. That's why our law enforcements here prefer to buy this Norinco because it is reliable and super duper uber CHEAP.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:42 pm Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
kuraraknit
Adik na sa Pulbura

Nice set-up bro chardson67.. What's the scope and bipod? Looks like you cannot use the buis with the scope attached.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:08 pm Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
451911a1
Adik na sa Pulbura

thanks sir chardson67. I am planning to buy one. antay antay lang sa mga reviews ng mga meron na. syempre guso ko makasiguro.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:48 pm Post subject: Re: norinco M4 reliability issue Reply with quote
chardson67
Mukhang Pulbura na

kuraraknit wrote (View Post):
Nice set-up bro chardson67.. What's the scope and bipod? Looks like you cannot use the buis with the scope attached.

Hi Bro,

The bipod i have is an all metal used for Russian RPK machine guns (i'm planning to take it away,it's 0.7KG in weight and it makes my rifle heavier) the scope, never mind it's a generic one that looks like an Elcan, magaling lang talaga ang China gumaya, from this M4 to my scope!  pero would need to see if this holds zero, if not then i'll need to get the real deal scope or an EOTech na talaga.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Pinoy Guns Forum Index ->  General Gun Discussions Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: